Tuesday, December 29, 2009 [Tuesday, December 29, 2009]
Terribleeeeeeeeee Tuesday ♥
My reaction / mood of the day . Thanx aloaddd , Tuesday . -.- Tuesday's Terrible (:
Hmm , Today was Terrible . Went Johorr , for nothing seyhhh . I planned to download games forr my DS , then my father luperr . OMG . Thennnn my DS low batt uhh when we arrived so i stopped playing . I'll have too bear the boredom . Haiyohhhh . Then never go , i could have played till it died luhh ! Wahliaoooooooooooos .
And then right , we went shopping uhhs , went Giant . Search for Kakak ael's swaveboard . Cool stuff ;D . But thennnn , the price was even more ex. than Sg's pricee ! What a cheaaaaaaat . Makkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Lols . Soo , after that go Taman urr...Taman something . Haha , the one that has Jusco . Juscoo like Isetan , but bigggeeerrr . Haha , sooo I bought my track shoes there for camp for 62.90 RM . Hahas , ex. kerr ?
Then went homeeee at arounddd 7 , fetchhh mommy , went home ~ . Boreddddd now . Currently watchingggg So You Think Youu Can Dance ? . I votteeeeee for Chelsie . Awesome dancer when partnering Mark , dancing bleeding love ! Awesome . (: All actualllyyy awesome luhh ! (Y) . HAHA .
Kays , buhbyeeeee aliens (L) .
See you next timeeeeee . (:
xoxo ,
♥Aerryps ; i love YOU . Ashleigh . xD
The Apple. (:
♥AerryTheAPPLE.
Born on The Fourth of The Fourth ♥
Music appeals to my life ♫
Loves all things sweet. (:
Art is my passion. ;D
I Love TAYLOR SWIFT. Okaays ?